“Recently I purchased brand new iPod Nano 2nd generation. I stored many my childhood and family photos in it. This morning while previewing some images I mistakenly deleted one of the picture folder on my iPod Nano, and I don’t even have back up of those files. I want to restore them back. Is it possible? Please help me out to recover deleted files from iPod Nano”
Ohoo !! so sad.. Just relax my friend, the thing is deleted files still exist on you iPod Nano but they are just marked as inaccessible by the system. But I have to admit Apple iPods Nano is its best. Now lest us talk about deleted files on you iPod Nano. Recovering of such files is quite easy, but only if you have not added any new files to the same devices from where you have lost your important files and willing to recover. Because adding new files will overwrite the deleted ones and thereby decreasing the recovery chances.
There are lots of recovery programs available in the internet. Guess you already have gone through!! Still deciding which recovery tool to use? Don’t worry, here is one such software which will help you out recovering deleted files from iPod nano in few mouse clicks. The name of that software is Remo Recover.
- It is trustworthy and highly recommended by the industrial experts
- Free Demo version of this software is available
- Facilitated with the “Preview” option to view recovered files before restoring onto your computers
- Supports Windows Operating System and all its major versions such as, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and other earlier versions
This URL gives you the clear cut idea on Remo Recovery process: http://www.remorecover.com/windows/recover-deleted-files-ipod-nano.html
File Deletion Scenarios:
- Sometimes you may unknowingly delete some important files rather than deleting unnecessary files causes loss of files from iPod Nano device.
- Formatting iPod Nano storage device in order to maximize storage space on the device, without taking the backup of the files will results in erasing the files from iPod nano.
- While transferring files from your iPod to your System or vice versa, instead of selecting “send to” option you might accidentally select “delete” option, which results in deletion of entire files present on your iPod nano device.
- If the file system of the iPod Nano storage drive is corrupted, then you may get different error messages while accessing the data. As a result of this, you cannot access files stored in iPod Nano which in turn lead to deletion of files.
Files may be gets deleted due to any of the above mentioned reasons, but no need to worry about it. Using Remo Recover Tool, anyone can easily recover deleted files from iPod Nano with utmost ease.
Prominent Features of Remo Recover Software:
Remo Recover is designed with powerful scanning algorithm which help you to recover deleted files from iPod nano in a short interval of time. It is having user friendly graphical interface help you to recover deleted, lost or formatted files on your iPod Nano device in simple four steps. It recovers all different types of files like photos, audios, videos, documents with different file formats such as JPG, MPEG, JPEG, GIF, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, PPT, PST, PSD, PDF, XML, and many other files in a couple of easy steps.
Remo Recover allows you to recover deleted files from SCSI, SATA, PATA, ATA, IDE hard drive interfaces having FAT, FAT12, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems. It not only recovers deleted files from USB but also help you restoring deleted files from other external storage devices as well, such as Pen drives, floppy disks, CDs or DVDs, Memory cards like SD, SDHC, SDXC, MMC, xD, and many others. This recover toolkit is application to all iPod Nano generations.