When a file or folder is deleted with Shift + Delete keys from Windows 10 computer, they are not permanently removed from your system. When the files and folders are deleted with Shift Delete keys, Windows simply sets the data files to be unrecognized by changing one character in the file table. It indicates that the deleted files are recoverable with the help of powerful and trusted data recovery tool. Those deleted files are recoverable unless you have not stored any new files in the memory space of the deleted files. So, it is strictly advised to stop using the drive from which the files are deleted and make use of Remo Recover tool to restore shift deleted files Windows 10 PCs.
Tool to recover shift deleted files Windows 10:
Remo Recover is a perfect recovery program to recover shift deleted files Windows 10, as it is safe, powerful, and easy-to-use. This tool enables you to recover files after emptying recycle bin, shift deletion, etc. with much ease. No matter, whether the deleted files are documents, PowerPoint presentation files, excel sheets, videos, images, music files, etc., it retrieves them within a couple of clicks. To recover all these files after shift deletion, all you need to do is, just download and install the free demo edition of this software and run on your Windows system. With its sophisticated scanning algorithms, it scans and recovers all the deleted files in few easy-to-execute steps. Once the recovery process is completed, it allows you to view the recoverable files with its inbuilt “Preview” button
Benefits of using Remo Recover tool:
- With Remo Recover utility, one can easily retrieve deleted or lost files from external hard drives, pen drives, memory cards, USB flash drives, FireWire drives, etc.
- Supports recovery of files from formatted, reformatted, corrupted, damaged, broken, and inaccessible storage devices.
- It can create a disk image of the drive to bypass the bad sectors and recovers the files later to ensure safe and secure data recovery.
- Works well with Windows 10, Windows 8 and 8.1, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 2000, etc.
- Save recovery session feature in demo edition avoids you from rescanning your drive again while running the complete version, as by opening recovery session, you can save the recovered files at your desired location.
- Restores files from hard drive having file systems like NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, EXFAT, and NTFS5
Follow these tips to avoid loss or deletion of data:
- Maintain a legitimate backup of the important files and folders, so that in the case of data loss, you can retrieve them from a backup copy.
- Before emptying the recycle bin folder, make sure that it does not contain any of your crucial files. And while deleting files with Command Prompt or Shift Delete keys, make sure that you have not chosen important files.