Memory cards are expandable storage device that are most widely used on various electronic gadgets like mobile phones, cameras, camcorders, music players, and many more. Any type of files can be saved in memory cards, but we often prefer saving media files like photos, videos, music files on the memory cards. Most often we store our important photos on the memory card that are captured during various memorable events.
Though memory card photos can be accessed at any time and any number of times, one of the main drawback of memory card is that photos from it can be lost at any point of time. But, luckily the technology has improved a lot, so many data recovery tools are available to find lost photos on memory card, among them Remo Recover is gaining popularity in these days as a best photo recovery software.
Before going to know how this software works, it is important to know how photos from memory card gets lost, so that you can be careful and try to prevent those photo loss scenarios in future:
- Capturing and saving images on the memory card when the battery of camera reads low or when the memory card is full can result in loss of photos
- Interruptions like sudden system shutdown or abrupt ejection of memory card from the system while transferring pictures from memory card to computer or vice versa
- Using the same memory card on multiple device can corrupt the card, due to which you may encounter with “Card cannot be used error”
- Accidental pressing of Delete All button while previewing images on camera, unintentional formatting, virus attacks, formation of bad sectors, file system corruption, etc. are the scenarios under which photos may get lost from the memory cards
If you come across any of these scenarios without any data backup, then immediately stop further usage of the memory card in order to avoid overwriting on lost or deleted pictures. If you save any new images or other files on the memory card after photo loss, it reduces the chance of recovery.
Software to Find Lost Photos on Memory Card:
Remo Recover is the best choice to recover lost images from memory card of various types such as xD card, CF card, MMC card, SD card, SDXC card, SDHC card, Micro SD card, and so on. It supports different formats of images like RAW, NEF, CRW, CR2, ARW, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, DNG, JPG, JPEG, and many more. It allows its users to evaluate the tool by providing free demo version. Demo version has all the features as that of licensed edition, except not having an option for saving the recovered images. Demo version, after the completion of scanning process, permits you to preview the recoverable pictures, thereby you can decide the performance of the tool. To save the recovered photos, you need to purchase complete version.
Know more about this Software:
- Remo Recover software has an ability to recover lost images from formatted, corrupted, and broken memory cards
- It can not only find lost photos on memory card, but also it has potential to restore deleted images from memory card used on different brands of cameras like Nikon, Canon, Fujifilm, Kodak, Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, and many more
- Apart from photos, it also recovers videos, music files, Microsoft office files, system files, .apk files, HTML and XML files, etc. with utmost ease
- It supports almost all major brands of memory cards like SanDisk, Samsung, Transcend, HP, Toshiba, Lexar, LaCie, PNY, and many more
- Besides memory cards, this tool also supports data recovery from computer’s internal as well as external hard drives, pen drives, flash drives, and other USB drives